These Simple DIY Remedies Will Get Rid Of Your Flu - ZUMI
2 months ago, 20 Sep 02:52
This immune-system boosting concoction makes perfect use of the healing properties of ginger, honey, and lemon. It can be made in large batches and stored in the refrigerator until needed.
What you’ll need:
1. 2 lemons (thoroughly cleaned)
2. 2 pieces of fresh ginger (about the size of your pointer and middle finger)
3. Raw honey
4. 4 cinnamon sticks
5. Plastic container
1. Cut up the lemons and ginger.
2. Put the lemon and ginger slices in the mason jar, alternating between the two.
3. Carefully, pour the honey over the lemon and ginger. Wait for the honey to go to the bottom of the jar, coating the lemon and ginger slices in the process.
4. Seal the plastic container tightly and store in the refrigerator. Eventually, the mixture will transform into a jelly-like consistency.
5. When needed, scoop 2-3 tablespoons into a cup full of hot water; be sure to get some whole pieces of ginger and lemon as well.6.
6. Allow 3-4 minutes to steep.
A traditional Spanish recipe substitutes garlic for ginger; as mentioned earlier, it is a great natural decongestant for that persistent phlegm-producing cold or a cough.
1. 3 cloves of garlic
2. 3 cups of water
3. ½ cup of honey
4. ½ cup lemon juice
1. In a large pot, bring 3 cloves of garlic (cut in half) and 3 cups of water to a boil.
2. Turn off the heat once the water starts to boil and add ½ cup of fresh lemon juice and ½ cup of honey.
4. Use as needed.
5. Refrigerate the extra to use the next day.
Because your face is leaking it doesn’t mean that you cant treat yourself, try this, its easy.
Category: magazine zumi women